From February 1st – 15th, local artist, Monique Martin, will bring back her ever-popular Love Letters Mailbox! How does the big red mailbox work? Write a love letter + mail your stamped envelope through Monique’s mailbox – find it at Midtown Guest Services during mall hours + art will be added en route to your love!
The touching through handwriting, pen & paper across a distance, the effort to write, enclose a letter and mail it, makes it a cherished object, a special gift, to be held with a type of reverence. – Artist, Monique Martin
From February 10 – 14, local cover artist, Harreson James, will be setting the mood for lunch-goers with romantic love songs at various DTNYXE restaurants! To add to the romantic vibes, lucky guests will also receive roses from Shiela’s State of the Art Flowers to make for the most memorable Valentine’s Day lunch experience possible!
If you haven’t already seen our social media posts, we’re holding a LOVE DOWNTOWN giveaway, and it’s super easy to enter – just head to our Facebook or Instagram pages and check out the floral LOVE DOWNTOWN post! Contest closes February 1st at midnight – good luck, lovers!
Spoiler alert: we’re playing cupid and giving away 5 romantic Valentine’s Day dates to various Downtown Saskatoon restaurants! See below for an entire list of prize details for the lucky lovers:
- Romantic Valentine’s Day lunch-dates-for-2 at various DTNYXE restaurants during the week of February 10-14th ($50 gift card provided)
- Local cover artist, Harreson James, will be your personal human jukebox!
- Limited edition DTNYXE Valentine’s Day T-shirts for you and your date
- Roses from Sheila’s State of the Art Flowers
- 2 Wonderhub Adult Night tickets tickets for February, March or April (you choose!) – date night without the kids, anyone?
From February 10-14th we’ll be holding daily social contests! To win more bonus prizes, just tell us why you LOVE DOWNTOWN!