We’re full on festive right now in DTNYXE and we are ready to HOLIDAY DOWNTOWN!
From special events to HOLIDAY-themed promotions and deals, DTNYXE is your official HOLIDAY stop. You can check out the full list here, but let us highlight a couple noteworthy items you won’t want to miss.
1.Do you like eating and shopping? We thought so. Come to our EAT + SHOP + BE MERRY event on December 13th and tour around the district listening to great music, enjoying tasty treats and slipping into the ultimate festive mood. On this evening, your favourite restaurants will be at your favourite retail shops:
- Entire regular priced inventory 25% off, plus more amazing deals!
- Free gift with purchase
- Gift wrapping of purchases
- Christmas themed beverages and light appetizers
- Free Soia & Kyo leather gloves with Soia & Kyo outerwear purchase*
- Free Autumn Cashmere fingerless gloves with Autumn Cashmere sweater or scarf purchase*
- Free People candle with Free People purchase*
- Free mens’ Diesel underwear with any men’s jean purchase*
- free Lacoste toque with a minimum $125 Lacoste purchase*
- free gift wrapping
The Rook & Raven
- Seasonal charcuterie
- Complimentary local pint at The Rook and Raven with any Manhattan Casuals purchase
while supplies last*
- Damn Good Chicken Wings served
Hudsons gift cards sold on site – buy $50 and get $10 for yourself!
- Spend $50 and get a $10 gift card
- Spend $100and get a $20 Gift card
2. Are you a seasonal procrastinator? It’s a good thing! Basically, if you’re looking to get some really cool last minute (don’t worry, we won’t tell!) shopping done, Last Minute Mini Market on December 22nd at Uno Printing Co. has your back.3. And prizes! How could we leave out the prizes?! We have mounds of goodies from your favourite DTNYXE businesses, packaged up and ready for you to win! There’s gift cards, passes, beer growler fills, makeup–you name it. Keep following our social media channels and ring in the New Year at the rink Dec. 31st to take part in our ongoing HOLIDAY DOWNTOWN giveaways.
**Harreson James & Daniel Julien performing seasonal tunes at all three locations**